The MPB Series 3500 Variable Area Flowmeter offers an excellent means of instantaneous flow rate measurement. The materials of construction offer compatibility to a wide range of industrial process mediums.
The 3500 Variable Area Flowmeter can be fitted with Hi and Lo latching alarms.
The end connections can be supplied in Stainless steel, or rigid PVC.
The units are fitted with a calibrated scale. A metric scale of 170mm is permanently fired on the tube. A useful blank scale plate can also be provided for customers own calibrations if required.
The 3500 Variable Area Flowmeter can be used to measure the flow rate of most process gases and liquids.
Ranges up to 250 L/min of water (or 7500 L/min air @ 1013 mbar abs 20oC) are supplied as standard.
An economical latching alarm device is also available, this enables the alarm to remain activated whilst flow is above or below a set point. This reduces expensive electronic circuitry and is ideal for remote and process control applications.
MPB SERIES 3500 FEATURES
- DIRECT READING OF INSTANTANEOUS FLOW RATES
- POLYCARBONATE SAFETY COVER
- METRIC SCALES
- PVC, OR STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AS STANDARD
- TUBE ASSEMBLY EASILY REMOVED AND REPLACED IN-SITU
- CAN BE SUPPLIED WITH FLANGES
- PLAIN SCALE PLATE FOR CUSTOMER
- CALIBRATION CAN BE SUPPLIED
- GUIDED FLOATS ARE USED ON ALL RANGES GIVING A STABLE READING
- REAR OF PANEL MOUNTING KIT SUPPLIED COMPLETE WITH BEZEL AND ALL MOUNTING ACCESSORIES
- STRAIGHT THROUGH, OR PANEL MOUNTING