This range of precision Stainless steel calibration cylinders have been designed to meet the requirements of high accuracy and robust construction where metering large capacity outputs is essential.
This product range can be supplied with either flanged, or threaded connections and secure welded mounting brackets.
Ideal for use as a pump setting gauge, or pump flow rate monitoring.
Materials of construction are 316 Stainless steel in conjunction with a polycarbonate (or borosilicate glass) fully protected sight glass.
MPB Series CP130S Calibration Cylinders conform to the 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive. The category of SEP applies, this is based on the process fluid being a Group 1 liquid with a vapour pressure of less than 0.5 bar and a cylinder volume of less than 200 bar litre.
Cylinders can also be manufactured to suit customer requirements regarding materials of construction.
MPB SERIES CP130S FEATURES
- HIGH CALIBRATION CAPACITY UP TO 50 LITRES
- STANDARD CAPACITIES 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 AND 50 LITRES
- EASY TO READ
- CALIBRATED SCALES WITH TRACEABLE CERTIFICATES
- SPECIAL SCALES ‘DOWN READ’ TO CUSTOMER SPECIFICATION IF REQUIRED
- THREADED, OR FLANGED CONNECTIONS
- PUMP SETTING GAUGE
- PUMP RATE CHECKING
- CALIBRATION TUBE EASILY REMOVED IN SITU FOR CLEANING
- CERTIFIED HYDROSTATIC TEST CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE