The MPB Long Series 1200 Flowmeter has been designed where the most accurate flow measurements are required, giving a high resolution, “free float” operation, with flow rates as low as 50cc/min Air and Water. Normally front of panel mounted, but can be rear of panel mounted and supplied complete with bezel mounting kit. A circular mounting base is also available with adjustable feet if required.
The MPB Long Series 1200 Flowmeter will give an instantaneous flow rate of virtually any process gas or liquid.
The MPB Long Series 1200 Flowmeter can be supplied with either nickel plated brass, anodised aluminium alloy or stainless steel connections.
These can be supplied with straight through, or rear facing connections, with or without integral control valves.
MPB LONG SERIES 1200 FEATURES
• Also supplied in two other standard lengths (see MPBTB 002).
• High resolution – ideal for calibration purposes.
• Valved and non-valved versions available.
• Straight through, or rear facing connections.
• Direct reading of instantaneous flow rate.
• Polycarbonate safety cover.
• A wide range of standard flow rates.
• Customised flow rates also available.
• Easy to read scale.
• Easy in-situ tube removal and reinstallation.
• Frictionless, hence low head loss.
• Branding available for quantity orders.
• Bezel and mounting kit available.
• Suitable for front, or rear of panel mounting.
• Two base arrangements available.
• Minimal maintenance.
• Long service life.