MPB LONG SERIES 1200 FEATURES
• Also supplied in two other standard lengths (see MPBTB 002).
• High resolution – ideal for calibration purposes.
• Valved and non-valved versions available.
• Straight through, or rear facing connections.
• Direct reading of instantaneous flow rate.
• Polycarbonate safety cover.
• A wide range of standard flow rates.
• Customised flow rates also available.
• Easy to read scale.
• Easy in-situ tube removal and reinstallation.
• Frictionless, hence low head loss.
• Branding available for quantity orders.
• Bezel and mounting kit available.
• Suitable for front, or rear of panel mounting.
• Two base arrangements available.
• Minimal maintenance.
• Long service life.
Chassis: Anodised aluminium to BSEN12373/AA25
End Blocks: Nickel plated brass, stainless steel, or anodised aluminium
Process Connections: ¼” BSPPF or ¼” NPT rear facing, ¼” BSPPF, or ¼” NPT straight through
Valve Stem: Stainless Steel
Seals: Typically, Nitrile or Viton (alternative sealing material available)
Measuring Tube: Borosilicate glass (295mm long)
Scale: Permanently fired black ceramic
Plumb Bob Float: Hard anodised aluminium, or stainless steel
Ball Float: Glass, stainless steel, ceramic, ruby or tungsten
Weight: 570/670 grams (standard)
Maximum Working Pressure: Gas: up to 20 bar g, Liquid: up to 20 bar g (non-shock)
Maximum Work Temperature: Nitrile: 60oC, Viton: 100oC
Accuracy: +/- 5% FSD predicted, +/- 2% FSD series calibrated
There are no reviews yet.