This range of precision calibration cylinders has been designed to meet the requirements for high accuracy and robust construction. These instruments are particularly suited to offshore and onshore petrochemical installations and where calibration is required for precision pump metering.
This product range can be supplied with either threaded, or flanged connections to suit site requirements.
The CP110 Calibration Cylinder is ideal for use as a pump setting gauge, or pump rate checking and can be scaled from either the top, or the bottom of the cylinder and dual scaled if required (L/min, L/hr, etc).
Materials of construction include 316 Stainless steel, Super Duplex Stainless steel, Titanium, Hastelloy, Rigid PVC and Polypropylene. These are typical of the specifications MPB can provide.
CP110 Calibration Cylinders conform to the 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment Directive. The category of SEP applies, this is based on the process fluid being a Group 1 liquid with a vapour pressure of less than 0.5 bar and a cylinder volume of less than 200 bar litre.
Capacities available for this product up to 10,000ml.
MPB SERIES CP110 FEATURES
- ALL MATERIALS FULLY TRACEABLE WHERE REQUIRED
- CALIBRATED SCALES WITH TRACEABLE CERTIFICATES
- THREADED, OR FLANGED CONNECTIONS
- BOROSILICATE GLASS CYLINDERS
- PROTECTION COVERS AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED
- PERMANENTLY FIRED SCALES WITH WHITE BACKING TO GIVE EXCELLENT CLARITY
- PUMP SETTING GAUGE
- PUMP RATE CHECKING
- FULLY TRACEABLE HYDROSTATIC PRESSURE TEST CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE