The MPB Series 1750 range of Variable Area Flowmeters offer an excellent means of instantaneous flow rate measurement.
The materials of construction offer compatibility to a wide range of industrial process mediums.
The 1750 Flowmeter can be fitted with Hi and Lo latching alarms.
The end connections can be supplied in Stainless steel, or rigid PVC.
The units are fitted with a calibrated scale. A metric scale of 100mm is permanently fired on the tube. A useful blank scale plate can also be provided for customers own calibrations if required.
The 1750 Flowmeter can be used to measure the flow rate of most process gases and liquids.
Ranges up to 125 L/min of water (or 3000 L/min air @ 1013 mbar abs 200C) are supplied as standard.
An economical latching alarm device is also available, this enables the alarm to remain activated whilst flow is above or below a set point. This reduces expensive electronic circuitry and is ideal for remote and process control applications.
A rear of panel mounting kit is available complete with bezel and all fittings.
SERIES 1750 FEATURES
- DIRECT READING OF INSTANTANEOUS FLOW RATES
- ECONOMICAL LATCHING ALARM(S)
- POLYCARBONATE SAFETY COVER
- METRIC SCALES
- PVC, OR STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AS STANDARD
- TUBE ASSEMBLY EASILY REMOVED AND REPLACED IN-SITU
- PLAIN SCALE PLATE FOR CUSTOMER CALIBRATION CAN BE SUPPLIED
- WIDE RANGE OF STANDARD FLOW RANGES
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION
- GUIDED FLOATS ARE USED ON ALL RANGES GIVING A STABLE READING
- CAN BE SUPPLIED WITH FLANGES
- IN-LINE, OR PANEL MOUNTING
There are no reviews yet.