This range of precision calibration cylinders have been designed to meet the requirements of high accuracy and robust construction where metering low capacity outputs is essential.
This product range is usually supplied with threaded connections; however, flanges can be
supplied if specified.
Ideal for use as a low flow pump setting gauge, or pump rate checking.
Materials of construction include 316 Stainless steel, super duplex Stainless steel, titanium, Hastelloy, rigid PVC and polypropylene. These are typical of the specifications MPB can provide.
Capacities available for this product from 2ml through to 20ml.
MPB SERIES CP1200 FEATURES
- VERY LOW CALIBRATION SCALES TO 2cc
- WIDE RANGE OF STANDARD CAPACITIES FROM 2cc to 20cc (see full range on technical bulletin)
- EASY TO READ
- CALIBRATED SCALES WITH TRACEABLE CERTIFICATES
- SPECIAL SCALES ‘DOWN READ’ TO CUSTOMERS SPECIFICATION IF REQUIRED
- THREADED, OR FLANGED CONNECTIONS
- PRECISION BORE BOROSILICATE GLASS CYLINDERS
- POLYCARBONATE COVERS AS STANDARD
- PERMANENTLY FIRED SCALES WITH WHITE BACKING TO GIVE EXCELLENT CLARITY
- PUMP SETTING GAUGE
- PUMP RATE CHECKING
- CALIBRATION TUBE EASILY REMOVED IN SITU FOR CLEANING
- FOR CAPACITIES FROM 50ml TO 250ml (see CP100 Calibration Cylinder Technical Bulletin MPBTB 031)
- FOR CAPACITIES FROM 500cc to 10,000ml (see CP110 Calibration Cylinder Technical Bulletin MPBTB 077)