The MPB Series 1200 is an industry standard and widely used flowmeter. It is normally front of panel mounted, but can also be rear of panel mounted and supplied complete with bezel and mounting kit.
The MPB1200 Series Flowmeter will give an instantaneous flow rate of virtually any process gas or liquid.
The MPB 1200 Series Flowmeter can be supplied with either nickel plated brass, anodised aluminium alloy, or stainless steel connections.
These can be supplied with straight through, or rear facing connections, with or without integral control valves.
MPB STANDARD SERIES 1200 FEATURES
- RANGE OF STANDARD FLOW RATES
- VALVED, OR NON-VALVED VERSIONS AVAILABLE
- STRAIGHT THROUGH, OR REAR FACING CONNECTIONS
- BEZEL AND MOUNTING KIT AVAILABLE FOR ALL VERSIONS
- FRICTIONLESS, HENCE LOW HEAD LOSS
- ELEGANT AND ROBUST DESIGN
- EASY TO READ SCALE
- EASY IN-SITU TUBE REMOVAL AND RE-INSTALLATION
- SUITABLE FOR FRONT, OR REAR OF PANEL MOUNTING
- POLYCARBONATE SAFETY COVER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOMISED FLOW SCALES
- ALARM POINT SIGNALS
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE VERSION
- DIRECT READING OF INSTANTANEOUS FLOW RATE
- NICKEL PLATED BRASS, ANODISED ALUMINIUM AND STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTIONS
- WIDE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE
- LONG SERVICE LIFE