The MPB Series 1200 Flowmeter is produced in three standard sizes. Normally front of panel mounted, but can also be rear of panel mounted and supplied complete with bezel and panel mounting kit. Three versions are available:-
1200 Long, which has a flow tube length of 295mm, is for use where high resolution scale accuracy is required.
1200 Standard, which has a flow tube length of 138mm, universal standard tube length.
1200 Compact, which has a flow tube length of 93mm, is for use where space is at a premium.
The MPB 1200 Series Flowmeter will give an instantaneous flow rate of virtually any process gas or liquid.
The MPB 1200 Series Flowmeter can be supplied with either nickel plated brass, anodised aluminium alloy, or stainless steel connections.
These can be supplied with straight through, or rear facing connections, with or without integral control valves.
MPB SERIES 1200 FEATURES
- THREE STANDARD LENGTHS AVAILABLE
- VALVED OR NON-VALVED VERSIONS AVAILABLE
- STRAIGHT THROUGH OR REAR FACING CONNECTIONS
- BEZEL AND MOUNTING KIT AVAILABLE FOR ALL VERSIONS (see Technical Bulletin MPBTB 047)
- FRICTIONLESS, HENCE LOW HEAD LOSS
- ELEGANT AND ROBUST DESIGN
- EASY TO READ SCALE
- EASY IN-SITU TUBE REMOVAL AND RE-INSTALLATION
- SUITABLE FOR FRONT, OR REAR OF PANEL MOUNTING
- POLYCARBONATE SAFETY COVER
- STANDARD OR CUSTOMISED FLOW SCALES
- DIRECT READING OF INSTANTANEOUS FLOW RATE
- NICKEL PLATED BRASS, ANODISED ALUMINIUM AND 303 STAINLESS STEEL CONNECTIONS
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE, LONG SERVICE LIFE