MPB produces a comprehensive range of veterinary anaesthetic flowmeters complete with safety cover, independent control valves, illuminous backing and earthing tags, suitable for trolley or wall mounting.
MPB 1600 SERIES FEATURES
- All MPB flowmeters for anaesthetic gases conform to ISO 5358 / BS 4272 being electrically conductive.
- MPB can also supply complete tube and float assemblies independently.
- Accuracy of measurement is to class 2.5 VDI/VDE 3513 or better.
- Process connections: Alochromed Aluminium, ¼” BSPPF, or ISO 23mm taper outlet. (Please state when ordering)
- Our MPB design team will be pleased to discuss existing or new products, i.e. customised designs, scales, tube lengths, etc.
- Colour banding supplied as standard.
STANDARD FLOW RATES
0.1-1 L/min Air, 0.1-2 L/min Air, 0.1-4 L/min Air, 0.1-8 L/min Air
0.1-1 L/min 02, 0.1-2 L/min 02, 0.1-4 L/min 02, 0.1-8 L/min 02, 0.1-10 L/min 02, 0.1-15 L/min 02
0.1-1 L/min N20, 0.1-2 L/min N20, 0.1-4 L/min N20, 0.2-12 L/min N20